3 weeks of Christmas - T&C
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. In order to be eligible for the contest, the entrant is required to purchase a minimum Rs.2000 worth of products from the mentioned brands for each week.
2. The winners will be selected on a random basis on the 7th day after each giveaway is announced.
3. Eligibility for the draw shall be determined by the UStore Team, considering the fulfilment of the conditions of entry communicated by each post for that respective week.
4. The campaign will conclude on the 31st of December 2020.
5. Unilever reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this contest with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud.) The decision of Unilever in all matters under its control relating to the contest is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners should acknowledge that they have voluntarily participated in this competition and accepted the gifts.
7. The gifts showcased on any communication medium for this campaign are generic images only. Unilever has no obligation to fulfil shopper’s requirement in terms of product specifications & brand.
8. Winners should consent to receiving their gifts at an address that will be communicated by them to the UStore Team.
9.By submitting participant details, they will be consenting to use their information and data for the use of this competition.
10. It is a condition of entry that UStore has the right to publicize, broadcast and communicate to the public the names and profile pictures of any entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the contest and acknowledge that UStore has the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
12. Entrants into the contest shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
13. This campaign is open to only Sri Lankan Residents of age 18 and above.
14. Winners cannot request for gifts to be converted to money.